Is mold really that dangerous?

YES!! Mold really is extremely dangerous and needs to be taken very seriously.  Have you read the news lately?  UPMC one of the top hospital enterprises in the world has announced that an internal mold outbreak is linked to 5 patient deaths!  Your read it 5 DEATHS!!! If mold can kill people do you really think that it doesn't negatively affect your health?  Studies show that 28% of people have a specific gene directly linked to serious multi-symptom reactions to mold exposure that can be debilitating.  This is around 75 million people in the US alone!  Here are some serious effects that are linked to mold poisoning with scientific data backing it:

  • Numerous Cognitive Effects (Significant Reduction in IQ, Depression, Mood Swings)
  • Numerous Infections
  • Sudden Weight Gain/Weight Loss 
  • Rashes
  • Pain
  • Nausea
  • Asthma
  • Cancer

Mold illness is 100% factual!  Experts say over 50% of buildings have toxic mold exposure!  It ruins lives if you like to believe it or not. Unfortunately, in many cases mold illness isn't the first thing doctors diagnose.  If you feel any negative health symptoms please contact us today for a free consultation.  If you think you are falling victim to mold exposure we will put you on the right track out!  We promise there is hope!